AWFUL MODS: I find this a bit ironic (a personal story)
I have several tattoos, a few of them done by a close friend of mine (I know, I know, they were from a few years ago) and surprisingly, they’re pretty good. I like them, at least.
This story, oddly enough, isn’t about his work though but a shop in my area that actually has a great reputation. I…
Not even possible, unless he makes his own needles and put them on the bar backwards.
- lostinmyforest likes this
- lizcoco likes this
- lastofthestarmakers likes this
- foreverquietnights likes this
- imthegingerbreadman reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- minor-fever reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- soilentgringa said: I would have walked out after the first time he wiped and all the lettering came off. You are NOT OBLIGATED to sit and let someone who obviously doesn’t know what they’re doing permanently scar you for life. If the artist looks uncomfortable, SAY NO!
- idonotneedtobeforgiven likes this
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- weirdattractive likes this
- jirzetta likes this
- xkcarpenter13x reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- kellyardan likes this
- insanefemme likes this
- apfelcore likes this
- sherly-fucking-nomates likes this
- yoru-morino likes this
- misanthropeofthemonth likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this